Are you considering where to take your corporate hospitality guests? Would you like to play host at a prestigious but informal and intimate venue?
Will you invitees appreciate a quintessentially British day out, lush grass, strawberries and cream and the leading names in a demanding sport?
The Aegon tennis championships at the Queen’s Club, London between 19th-25th June 2017 is a perfect corporate hospitality choice.
The tournament that we know today as the Aegon Tennis Championships was first held in 1884 and it moved to Queen’s Club in 1890, where it has remained. As a warm up event to Wimbledon, which takes place in the first couple of weeks of July, Aegon Tennis has gone from strength to strength.
Doubtless, the record breaking five time winning Sir Andy Murray has factored heavily in the organisers decision to increase the capacity to 9000 in 2017, 2000 more seats than in 2016. We already have confirmation that Rafael Nadal intends to compete and other top flight players are sure to follow.
Just a few years ago, Aegon Tennis was an ATP 250 event. In 2015, it was raised in status to ATP World Tour 500 series and is currently the ATP World Tour 500 Tournament of the Year. It stands as an exceptional tennis event so please don’t fall in to the trap of believing it is inferior to Wimbledon.
Leading tennis hospitality firms including DTB Sports and Events have a range of corporate hospitality packages to suit tastes, budgets and requirements. Several firms offer bespoke tennis hospitality packages which allows maximum flexibility and luxuries.
Corporate hospitality benefits:
- Solidify business loyalty in person.
- Increase brand awareness.
- It’s an effective, enjoyable, marketing tool.
- There is a high return on investment.
- It’s a relaxing time away from the desk.
- There are few unwanted distractions.
- Revel in the luxuries and opportunities which make shared memories.
- Tennis hospitality is a statement that someone is valued.
- Any business-talk is carried out in a conducive atmosphere.
- The shared experiences set you above your business rivals.
Real tennis museum and dedans includes:
- The exclusive use of a private room for 12 guests.
- Central seats in the 1st/2nd rows of the Centre Court North Stand – this is behind the players.
- Access to the Clubhouse Pavilion.
- A champagne and canapé reception.
- Delectable three course lunch.
- Stunning afternoon tea.
- Selected wines, Pimm’s, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
- Televised on court action.
- A souvenir programme, order of play and complimentary seat cushion.
The inviting Roof Garden package includes:
- Centre Court East Stand ticket and seat cushion.
- Private tables for 12 guests. (Smaller parties on shared basis.)
- An exquisite outdoor garden terrace.
- Glass of Moët & Chandon champagne.
- Sunken ice wells/wine buckets on tables.
- Complimentary beer and wine.
- Sumptuous three course dining experience.
- An afternoon tea with a unique twist.
- Complimentary bar throughout the day. (This excludes champagne.)
- A souvenir programme on request.
There are several other possibilities but please don’t hesitate, tennis hospitality packages are hugely popular.